Alpha Freight delivery times are Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm. Should you require a delivery outside of these hours, a surcharge will apply.
Pickups need to be booked in before 2pm for metro.
For individual collections, you can either email or phone us. For more frequent shipping, creating an account may be more suitable. Contact us if you need assistance choosing the right solution for your business.
Exact weight and dimensions are necessary to ensure speedy delivery. If this information is not accurate, your parcel may be delayed in transit, the difference in cost will be requested and a possible additional service fee applied before the parcel’s journey can continue.
Alpha Freight provides a business-to-business express delivery service.
The following is a list of items that are restricted:
- Hazardous or Dangerous goods
- Livestock, Bloodstock, and Living Creatures
- Precious metals, stones or jewellery, watches
- Antiques and objects of art
- Documents, money or valuable paper, certificates, passports
- Architectural models and prototypes
- Tobacco, Cigarettes and spirits
- Fire arms and other weapons and ammunition
- Perishable goods carried in a cargo space controlled by mechanical equipment
- Second-hand items and items not in original packaging
- Household & Personal Items
- Furniture (unless in flat packs)